At present I would like to introduce to you one of the profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Area), which is oriented in the direction of the well-known Warcraft three - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For many who never played DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game idea I'll clarify it in detail:
League of Legends would not put excessive necessities in your PCs. You want no less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.zero capable video card, - 750 MB free onerous disk area, - DSL or related
Create an account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, depending on the place you live. You too can create an account on US whereas living in Europe however you'll experience larger pings then. I offer you a link to create an account in my writer's bio. Select a reputation (at all times the hardest half) and a pleasant picture and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 players (there are extra game modes, but they don't seem to be essential in the beginning because as a newbie you must start with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Earlier than each match you all select a "champion" who's the character you want to use in battle. Dependant on your private preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, an enormous granite golem, just a little boy using on a Yeti, a brave knight and plenty of more.All in all there are more than 80 (!) different champions and every second week one is added.
Every champions has four completely different talents (three normal and one extra strong, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has because the beginning. You be taught the abilities by leveling up ingame and your max champion degree is 18 which implies that you've 5 factors in each normal capacity and 3 in your ultimate.
You receive expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it isn't necessary to kill them your self!)
2. killing or helping to kill enemy champions
To start with you usually play no matter you like, later it's helpful to communicate together with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've a balanced setup and not 5 champions of the identical kind.
The completely different sorts of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means means power, they mainly deal magical damage with their skills)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Damage, they primarily deal physical harm with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They're arduous to kill and defend their own carries, for instance by beautiful or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They have either buffs or heals to help their carries and preserve them alive)
5. Junglers (They don't begin within the lane however in the jungle and support their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The attention-grabbing point is: Depending on the gadgets you equip in your champions they are usually able to fulfill completely different roles!
In the beginning you do not have own champions, however every week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you should buy extra champions with affect points (IP) within the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has three completely different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you must destroy before you'll be able to assault the base itself. As a support your foremost constructing ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in short intervals which provide help to in fights. Between the lanes there may be the "jungle", the place neutral monsters are located. When you kill those you receive gold and/or short-term buffs.
As soon because the match begins everybody has a few minute to spend his starting capital on objects within the shop.
This does not take long since you do not have much gold within the beginning. There are alternative ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (right here you will need to give them the ultimate blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or helping to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of objects which grant you additional revenue (the so known as gold/5 items -> they provide you 1 gold every 5 seconds)
If you happen to destroy the enemy foremost constructing (Nexus) your group wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, however, you need to destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on not less than one lane and the 2 towers which defend the Nexus. So it isn't the most effective idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 when you do not push the lanes on the same time. A median match takes 30-45 minutes, rarely greater than an hour. As quickly because the match reaches minute 20 it is usually doable to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a fairly new domination map ("Dominion") where you need to capture and defend sure points. In addition there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner level 30 (rationalization follows) by which you obtain an Elo count relying on your wins and losses. For newbies I highly suggest the traditional 5vs5 map!
League of Legends additionally has an RPG part. You don't shirt league of legends
solely select a name and a picture for your self (you're a so known as "summoner", do not mix it up with the "champions") but you are additionally able to stage up yourself and buy small buffs with Influence Points (IP).